Note: The most recent postings of The Gourd
can be found at The Gourd Reborn.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Sick

I'm sick today. Bleh... I started sneezing a lot yesterday afternoon, and by the night I was congested with a fever. It didn't help that I was up late preparing to teach D.E. class today. Today the congestion has gone down, but I have a fever and a headache, and I hurt all over. I think my presentation in class went pretty well, even though I did drop the spring apparatus, which came crashing down at one point. I'm also worried that my presentation might have been really boring. I dunno. I was having a hard time judging the other students' reactions. Oh well, at least it's finally over.

We went and listened to the Conversations program tonight about up-and-coming technologies and some of the ethical implications around them. It was a good time, but now my brain hurts. I'm going to go to bed.

Saba is only five days away now. I cannot wait. This trip is going to be so uplifting! I just hope I feel better in time...

Good night, all.

1 Comments:

At 3/15/2005 11:00 PM, Blogger psykadelicbutterfly said...

or...youcantakevitamins!

you knew i was gonna say it. yeah anyway. drink some juice. so says the deli la-- dietitian. bah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home