Note: The most recent postings of The Gourd
can be found at The Gourd Reborn.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Better

Yay! I'm feeling better, now, despite a tiny bit of congestion. However, Ms. Grady is sick, so please be praying for her, especially that she'll get better before we go to Saba.

Things are going to be very busy the next few days as we get ready to leave, but I'm excited. I can't wait to go somewhere and forget about school for a while! I'm going to be drinking Ting like nobody's business. (Ting is a grapefruit soda owned by Pepsi, just in case that last statement made anyone nervous.) And we are doing so many different service projects that I know I'll be getting a good night's sleep each night. As long as the goat settles OK in my stomach, that is. ("...Hey, how you doin' down there?" ...*bleats*) OK, I guess that was kind of weird... I'm going to bed now. I hope everyone else has a great Spring Break, too! Be safe, and God bless!

Good night, Mary-Ellen. Good night, Momma. Good night, John-Boy! *cues harmonica*

1 Comments:

At 3/18/2005 7:41 PM, Blogger CheeseShaman said...

Ahaha! I forgot about the Waltens! ^_^ hee hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home