Note: The most recent postings of The Gourd
can be found at The Gourd Reborn.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Frisbees and Fun

Last night we had an outdoor picnic, played frisbee for like 2 hours, and then played DDR for about 4 more. I got absolutely no homework done, but it was a blast. I think everybody had a good time.

Today I'm doing homework. Luckily today is Service Day and all of my classes are CANCELLED! Woot! We'll be going to the Monroe Harding Children's Home to do "landscaping", which probably means cutting grass. Tonight is the theater department's Martian Chronicles adaptation, which I've heard from some is going to be really good and from others is going to be pretty cheesy. I'm pumped though. I've been to most of the theater dept.'s performances since I started coming here and I've never been to one I didn't enjoy thoroughly.

That's about all I have right now. No deep commentaries today.

Oh! Update: I'll be staying on campus next year, for anyone who's curious. Dad pointed out that I really wanted to move in with GSM, so I was trying to make the numbers work towards that end, which is probably not a good idea. After a little introspection and some pouting I saw that he was right, so there we are! (Plus I forgot about a whole semester's worth of FOOD on the budget I made up.)

*Mumbles to self:* I'll escape this bubble YET! Just wait! BWAHAHAHAAAAA.....

2 Comments:

At 4/15/2005 11:00 PM, Blogger psykadelicbutterfly said...

i had fun too. maybe a little too much. lol. thanks for the frisbee usage.

btw, you rock my face off. just so you know. :)

 
At 4/19/2005 8:40 AM, Blogger The Gourd said...

... ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home