Note: The most recent postings of The Gourd
can be found at The Gourd Reborn.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

California, Here We Come!

It won't be long, now! Our plane takes off tomorrow morning at 10:30. We'll be landing in Ontario, CA (that's California, not Canada), and should be at my grandparent's house in time for dinner.

I'm excited. I hope this will be a relaxing vacation for my family. We NEED a relaxing vacation. We'll probably be reminding each other that we don't get a vacation after this one, so we need to make the most of it and chill out.

Anyways, I'll try to keep you all updated on our progress, and maybe even post some pics along the way. Internet access will be sporadic, but I'll do the best I can. Peace.

</gourd>

Come fly the friendly skies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home