Note: The most recent postings of The Gourd
can be found at The Gourd Reborn.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

New Roommate?

So I got tired of waiting for a reply e-mail and went to Lipscomb in person today to find out if I've been assigned a roommate for next fall. (The guy I was gonna room with decided to live off campus). They had the information, and so, being the nerd I am, I decided to google for him. Turns out he has a couple of blogs.

Older
Newer

Man, I'm so excited and relieved to see that he is an honest disciple, and a bookworm to boot! It looks like he's not sure whether he'll come to Lipscomb this Fall, and whether or not he'll actually live on campus, but at least I won't be living with a random freshman who wouldn't have any homework and would want to watch (sports) TV and play X-Box all day.

I think this is an answer to prayers.

1 Comments:

At 8/04/2005 4:50 AM, Blogger CheeseShaman said...

Hey hey! This guy sounds cool, I looked at his blog.

He hates bananas. Hee hee. I see a prank in the future...

Wait, so IS he coming to Lipscomb for a definite? Is he living with you this semester coming up? Why don't you leave a message on his blog? I think I will.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home