Note: The most recent postings of The Gourd
can be found at The Gourd Reborn.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Care Package

I've got a cold today, and that makes me sad. PB says I should eat zinc. Does anyone have any lying around?

I got Mom's care package today, and guess what (amongst other cool things) was inside? The Simon and Garfunkel Concert in Central Park DVD! That makes me happy, and I wonder what CS got...

And now I will bury myself in my quantum mechanics homework.

Page vii of my textbook:
"If you are not confused by quantum physics then you haven't really understood it." -- Niels Bohr.

Wish me luck!

2 Comments:

At 9/20/2005 10:35 PM, Blogger Veggie_chick said...

Poor Gourd. You probably already know, but sleep is the best. The more rest you get, the better your immune system will be able fight. If you like hot tea, you should drink Sage since it helps with the immunity and it will help make ya feel better too. And also drinks lots and lots of fluids to flush out the impurities, I recommend as a nurse in training. ^_^ Hope you feel better soon.
Placke

 
At 9/20/2005 10:39 PM, Blogger CheeseShaman said...

Pickles have zinc. And vinegar.

I was unable to get my thingy today! Ick! I must get tomorrow...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home