Note: The most recent postings of The Gourd
can be found at The Gourd Reborn.

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Almost... there...

Stay... on... target!

Copy, Rogue leader.

The semester is very close to being over, now. I'm at the point where I don't have to go to chapel or UB anymore, though I'll probably keep going to UB. And of course the homework and tests are continuing to pile up. Just gotta make it through a few... more... days...

The Martian Chronicles were really good! It makes me want to read the book. But first I have to finish WoT. This summer, it WILL be done. Last night's session was a lot of fun. Have I ever mentioned that we're playing a WoT RPG? Well, we are. It's basically d20 DnD in the WoT world. (Sheesh! I sound like a government agency or something. The RAPP commissioner reported today that the FLB squadron of the DoD and the GDP were in serious danger of MAR attacks from outside SQUUD forces...) Anyways, GSM and I had characters that got drugged when we drank some enchanted ale, but when we all woke up the next morning locked in the stables, we busted out and kicked some serious butt. Good times!

Yesterday we had a B-day party for PB, and we took her out to Wild Noodles in Cool Springs, which was an excellent restaurant. I recommend the Beef Stroganoff. (sp?) And the Wonton S'mores. She seemed to have a good time. Happy 22nd, N!

And now I must begin work on a lab report. Or some Mario Kart 64. DOH!

STAY... ON... TARGET...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home