Note: The most recent postings of The Gourd
can be found at The Gourd Reborn.

Friday, April 29, 2005

The Man Behind the Helmet

Who knew that Lord Vader had such a sensitive side? For that matter, how many of you knew that Han Solo was at one time an Imperial cadet in training? I found this blog to be very entertaining, but be warned, if you're not a Star Wars nerd, you probably won't appreciate it.

Today was my history final, which I think went very well. I finished my 7-page paper this morning and had just enough time to print it and brush my teeth on the way to the test. Now I get a little break until my next test, which is D.E., but I'll probably spend a lot of that time working on my take-home Modern Physics and Optics finals. This weekend should be pretty enjoyable. Exams are always a relaxing time, especially when most of your courses don't have an actual in-class test. Today ought to be a good day for cleaning my room... Looks around and grimaces.

I hope the rain stops soon so that we can enjoy some free time outside! Thunderstorms are awesome, but constant drizzly, cold rain just stinks.

R&E's wedding is coming up soon. I'm excited, though I need to get a hair-cut pretty soon. I'm glad that Mom & Dad will be coming up for it. We might actually get a chance to relax some in Nashville, but I'm not sure yet. It would be cool to take them to Ru San's or something. We went there this week with the Magic/WoT crowd and had a blast. I tried both eel and cranberry sushi, which were really good, and a tuna-walnut sushi, which was not so good, but I think it would be an enjoyable local outing. Ms. Grady has now firmly decided that she is not a fan of sushi, but I'm proud of her for trying something new. Maybe we could go to the Parthenon, too. I dunno. Anyways, after the wedding we'll be taking Ms. Grady up to hand her off to her folks, which means that all of our parents will finally be meeting. I'm a little nervous about that, but I think we'll have a good time.

This post is long. A little too long...

Must. Stop. Typing...

Aghhh!!!! Runs away and begins bowing and offering sunshine muffins to his brother's brilliance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home