Note: The most recent postings of The Gourd
can be found at The Gourd Reborn.

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Sunny FL

We are back in Sunny Florida! Land of... flat land. It's nice to be home with family and relax for a while.

The wedding was quite beautiful and I think everyone had an enjoyable time. Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. G! Those last few days were extremely hectic. It turns out that between Jacob, Stella, and myself, we had way too much stuff to fit in our cars, so I ended up leaving pretty much everything I own at Go Stone's apartment. I'll pick it all up in a few weeks when I go to Vandy for my internship.

I went to the dentist today and unfortunately I need to get a filling. More importantly, I need to have 4 wisdom teeth pulled. :( I'll be getting that done before I go back to Nashville.

I also washed the car today to remove the mysterious "Nashville gunk", and I'm going to try to start on my Saba thank-you letters. Jacob and I just got back from Walmart where he bought a cake mix and I bought some underwear. (I can live without most things for a few weeks, but underwear is just too important.)

Dad's replacing the engine in the Nissan, and I think Jacob and I will be helping him with that for the next few days. It looks like fun, as long as we can remember where everything goes!

That's pretty much the extent of my life right now. I would pick up some reading, but I don't have many books. I'll figure something out. By the way, if you try to call my cell phone, it won't work. Yep. Definitely left the charger at GSM's. DOH!

Enjoy your summer, everyone!

2 Comments:

At 5/12/2005 12:54 PM, Blogger psykadelicbutterfly said...

the PB struggles to supress her jealousy at the Gourd-Man's internship.

PB: .....BAH.

and since when did the GSM go evil? or has he ALWAYS been evil, even in the Nerd Squad? *dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNN*

btw, gourdypoo, did Jeremy Howard ever give you the Underground?

 
At 5/13/2005 9:52 PM, Blogger The Gourd said...

No, I haven't heard anything about the LU. Things got a little crazy those last few days and I never really got around to talking to him in depth. At this point I'm not so sure I want to jump into that den of adders, anyway.

You can't defeat me, GSM! I've got... eBay!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home