Note: The most recent postings of The Gourd
can be found at The Gourd Reborn.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Work's Better

So pool went pretty well last night! One of the program's professors (not mine) treated us, and we all had a great time. More importantly, I got to talk to him some about the internship situation. He explained to us that 10 weeks was impossibly short to expect to actually get anything truly accomplished, and that it was OK to feel like we weren't contributing much. It turns out he's also the professor in charge of recruiting graduate students for the program (which probably has a lot to do with why he was treating us to pool), and he said that I was on their list and that they really start their recruiting in October. So I'm feeling a lot better about that whole situation.

And in other news... Well, I guess there isn't much other news. I remembered to send my car payment in on time today! Woot!

Sorry if I've sounded cranky or snappish on the blogs lately. It wasn't intentional; I just come across that way sometimes. I love you all very much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home