Note: The most recent postings of The Gourd
can be found at The Gourd Reborn.

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Once a Commodore...

Well, I'm moved in here at Vandy. It was actually a very quick and painless process. I'm in a suite with 6 or 7 other guys, which is pretty nice. Everyone's been friendly so far. We share a bathroom and common area with a full kitchen, and the view isn't too bad (12th floor), but I can't say that I like living on West End Ave. I have to walk about 1/4 mile to the parking garage, but I guess I could use the exercise. Tomorrow I go and meet my overseeing professors.

Tomorrow I also go to Searcy to meet Ms. Grady's family. I'm a little nervous, but hopefully it will be a relaxing time, all in all.

Tonight the GSM and I watched the first DVD of Wolf's Rain. I was very impressed, and I'm excited about watching the rest of the series with him. It'll be good bonding time. Speaking of bonding time, we went and played Phase 10 with the Geigers last night. I think we all had a great time, but I might just be saying that because I won. It's good to see them married. They seem relaxed and in their own element. It's like there was something wrong or unnatural before that's been put in the right place now. I can tell they're happy together, which makes me happy, too.

1 Comments:

At 5/27/2005 2:21 PM, Blogger psykadelicbutterfly said...

LOL...

i hope the internshipping goes well. and meeting Ms. Grady's folks. *dundunDUNNN*

keep in touch, gourdypoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home