Note: The most recent postings of The Gourd
can be found at The Gourd Reborn.

Monday, June 13, 2005

The Gradys, Spiffy Boxes

Had a great time in Louisville, this weekend! SC had to work, but I still got to spend time with her family. She and I had a really good talk on Sunday, about renewing our relationship with each other in light of our relationships with God, etc. All in all it was a wonderful weekend.

It would seem that Agent Peaches was correct: I lost my dual-monitor configuration. But that's not really a problem, when one considers the reason: Dr. McCabe bought two brand new shiny PowerMac G5's, which came today! They are really, really nice. I was trying not to drool over their dual 64-bit coolness, but it was a struggle. Anyways, she had boxes, but no monitors, so I'm back to my laptop screen. I just hope I can someday get an account on one of those machines, so I can ssh in. What joy that would be! Maybe I'll even get to use one sometimes!

Nerd-check!

...

Yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home