Note: The most recent postings of The Gourd
can be found at The Gourd Reborn.

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Sweet Deal

I came back in the office a minute ago and there was a 17" LCD monitor on the desk across from mine. I understand that it didn't belong to anybody, so I've appropriated it, and now I have a dual-monitor desktop configuration! Sweet! I can run MS Modeling on the larger (1280x1024) monitor and read the tutorials or browse the net or whatever on the laptop screen. The nerd in me is now one sun-beam happier!

:)

3 Comments:

At 6/09/2005 1:56 PM, Blogger psykadelicbutterfly said...

and here i come to rain down upon your nerdness! (and what do you mean by "the nerd in me"? you're one of the crowned princes of nerddom! ;) hehe) enjoy that monitor, gourd-man! for you'll only have it for the summer! nyah! meh! bwah!

 
At 6/12/2005 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mwaha.

Enjoy your precious little sun-beams while you can.

For I forsee an eclpise coming.

 
At 6/13/2005 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you get to work the next day, you find that your second monitor is gone! Wait. You see a note:

dearest second monitor owner:

I have taken it.

Signed,

Agent Peaches

 

Post a Comment

<< Home